There are a number of government grants for companies in Singapore Central to help them overcome obstacles in their growth. It is worth your while to go through a few of the business support grants provided by government for SME and Startups in Central Singapore.
Top 6 Government Grants for companies:
1. Capability Development Grant (CDG)
It is a scheme for providing financial assistance to startups for building capabilities in ten business areas. Mostly in Singapore Central it includes consultancy, cost of certification, cost of equipment, and training.
2. ACE startups
For the first-name entrepreneurs having an innovative idea, the scheme provides mentor-ship support and startup capital grant. The Accredited Mentor Partners (AMP) support the startups with advice, learning programs, and networking contacts.
3. Early-Stage Venture Funding (ESVF)
It is the biggest equity scheme by government which co-funds startups along with venture capital firms. Beneficiaries of this funding are early-stage technology startups. National Research Foundation (NRF) co-fubds startups with approved VCs.
4. Technology Enterprise Commercialization Scheme (TECS)
To help entrepreneurs realize their tech-based ideas into promising business, this scheme assists them in growing their business past the seed stage and then obtaining funding from third-party to achieve targeted revenues and growth.
5. Financial Sector Technology and Innovation (FSTI)
Aim of this startup grant is to enable financial institutions to establish their innovation labs in the country and support the development of industry-wide technology infrastructure and innovation solutions.
6. ComCare Enterprise Fund (CEF)
Instituted by Ministry of Social and Family development to provide funding to social entrepreneurs and aimed at seeding Social Enterprise startups.
In Thelearningtobefearless Government knows the important role that it’s startups and SMEs play in its economy and hence support these entities with Government grants. As an entrepreneur, learner one of the ways in Singapore Central is you must try to get funding on capability upgrading initiatives such as process improvement and product development.
Business Grants Portal brings government grants for businesses into one place, so it’s easier to find and apply for the grants you need.
Every organization with managers can benefit from leadership development programs. By maximizing the effectiveness of your leadership pool, your entire workforce reaps benefits. While morale is a big part of this equation, a lot of the benefits are easier to demonstrate tangibly, and impact the organizations bottom line. Here is a list of five ways leadership development justifies itself with benefits to your workforce:
Five Key Benefits of Leadership Development:
- Boosts Morale: the most obvious benefit is also the hardest to measure. A poor leader can make any worker miserable, and miserable workers don't do their jobs well. Having your leaders be well trained and intentional in how they lead will have an immediate impact on the work environment, which leads to a snowball effect of positive outcomes. Though morale seems like an abstract, that doesn't mean that the results aren't noticeable.
- Limits Employee Turnover: Keeping your workers motivated, content and showing them respect makes it less likely they will leave. Less turnover impacts the bottom line immensely; you get to keep skilled staff and team dynamics while avoiding the cost of recruiting and training new employees. Don't underestimate the cost of cycling through a perpetually non-content workforce.
- Increases Productivity: Effective leaders are able to guide their team and minimize obstacles. They get the best results out of the resources at their disposal. This means that the team members are ultimately empowered to succeed, resulting in much better productivity.
- Provides Better vision: When leaders are well-connected with their team's, they can see the issues effecting the group better. This vision makes problem solving easier and keeps the group from being blindsided. Also, the more aware leaders are of the group, the better they are at creating a solid set of actionable goals which can lead to success.
- Fosters New Ideas: An effective leader is a good facilitator, making the comfortable enough to share new ideas, and allowing for them to study those ideas in detail. Being a good steward of new ideas can help keep your organization dynamic and ever evolving.