Find grants, funding and support programs from across government to help your business grow and succeed. When searching for funding in Hougang Singapore, keep in mind that you’ll generally need to meet certain criteria to be eligible, and that aside from funding assistance, many programs can help your business by building your skills and knowledge.
In addition, the job search process can be mentally and emotionally challenging, not to mention the financial opportunity costs of not working in Hougang is usually high.
Common scenarios include fresh graduates looking for their first full-time job; mature workers hoping to start a new phase of their career; or those who got retrenched and wish to find employment.
Unlike in the past, where people work for the same employer for the entire duration of their working lives, the working adults of today will find themselves in the market for a job much more often.
Positive Approach To Obtaining Business Grants From The Government
Grant writing is often overlooked as a valuable component of a successful capital campaign. Grant writing can secure 25% or more of your total capital campaign goal and can help to complete a project that has stalled but is almost complete. But, while it is not generally the first money secured, it is funding that you should begin seeking while still early in the campaign but after some pre-launch funding has already been secured. While each organization will implement a grant writing campaign differently, here are some general steps to follow:
First identify the group of existing supporters that can be converted to a major donor and will commit to give large gifts. Major gifts from major donors are defined as a significant part of a person's net worth. Usually major gifts are defined as a minimum of $25,000. For very small nonprofits, a major gift may be defined as at least $5,000. Major gifts are also defined as 5% of net worth, 10% of annual income, or 10 times their largest annual gift. These donors should account for about 50% of the capital campaign total. If this is not feasible, you may not be ready to conduct the campaign.
Second, you should look at securing major contributions (grants) from NEW donors (foundations). This grant funding can account for as much as 25% of the capital campaign total and is built on the success of your major donor efforts. Third, you will fill in the last portion of you capital campaign with small donors and annual donors willing to give an additional gift. This may be 25% of total. Finally, you will go back to your Major Donors and Granting Foundations to secure "completion funding."
To support Singaporeans based in Hougang in these aspects, here are the government grants and resources that you can utilize. These programs are administered by Workforce Singapore, a statutory board under the Ministry of Manpower.
A service excellence seminar will give you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, people skills are critical for personal and organizational success.
Likewise, a customer service excellence seminar gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance.
Apply For Free Government Grants
Most technical documents require considerable research before you sit down to write them. Here are top 7 methods to conduct a comprehensive documentation research in the pre-production phase:
1) The Existing Documentation. Insist on seeing every piece of paper ever produced on the project. This can be an old user manual, an installation handbook, engineering notes scribbled in a notebook, chat and discussion forum files, scope and spec documents, etc. You never know when you'll discover a piece of information that would be vital for your document.
2) SMEs. Subject Matter Experts are great valuable resources for all technical writers. Do your homework well and draw up a clear list of important questions before contacting an SME since most are very busy people with not much time for unstructured "brain storming."
3) Using the software or the product itself. Make sure you get your hands on the software or the product that you are documenting. There is no substitute to direct empirical data gathered from hands-on experimentation.
4) Visiting the sites, customers, observing the product in use. One excellent way to understand how a product or system operates is to visit the customer sites where the product is installed. That kind of visit can create the high-value trouble shooting guide and FAQ sheets that come in handy when things go wrong. That kind of knowledge is very hard to compile from the head office.
5) Conducting web- and tele-conferences. With the technology available to us today it's very easy to gather a group of SMEs, managers, users, and testers for a virtual conference where a technical writer can get answers to his or her questions.
6) Sending out surveys. This rare method of information gathering can be a potent one if the right questions are asked and sent to the right parties.
7) Library and Internet research. This is perhaps the most accessible information source. However, the dilemma for the technical writers is, if it's on the Internet or in your public library, there probably would not be a need for you to write it in the first place. We technical writers are invited to document what has not been documented before. In that sense we always operate on the frontiers of human knowledge, making such easy searches not very fruitful and hopeful.
Who Should Attend ?
Thelearningtobefearless advocates that you belong to any of this you should consider attending such skill enhancement programs. Small business owners, customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists, as well as managers who want service excellence training.
How You Will Benefit ?
You would be able to deliver better, faster service, and increase customer satisfaction through a customer service excellence seminar. You will learn how to gain repeat business in Hougang Singapore.
In addition to all this you should often check the Government jobs portal that aims to provide Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs) with free job search service that matches them to jobs based on their relevant skills.