Find grants, funding and support programs from across government to help your business grow and succeed. When searching for funding in Bukit Panjang Singapore, keep in mind that you’ll generally need to meet certain criteria to be eligible, and that aside from funding assistance, many programs can help your business by building your skills and knowledge.
In addition, the job search process can be mentally and emotionally challenging, not to mention the financial opportunity costs of not working in Bukit Panjang is usually high.
Common scenarios include fresh graduates looking for their first full-time job; mature workers hoping to start a new phase of their career; or those who got retrenched and wish to find employment.
Unlike in the past, where people work for the same employer for the entire duration of their working lives, the working adults of today will find themselves in the market for a job much more often.
How to Find Government Grants - Apply For Free Government Grants
Various skill development programs with aims to enhance employability of Indian youth. The Short Term Training imparted through NEEM Scheme is expected to benefit candidates. Skill development and vocational training programs are conceptualized, executed and monitored by various organizations.
On the job training is an important milestone in the process of enhancing one's credentials. Skill development and entrepreneurship development efforts across the country have been highly fragmented so far. With the present education and skill levels in the labour force is very low. It will be a major challenge for India. To overcome this challenge Govt. of India launched various skill development programs.
Skill development initiatives will help to realise the inert potential of educated youths. As India moves progressively towards becoming a global knowledge economy, it must meet the rising aspirations of its youth.
There are a variety of skill training programs all over the country that include:
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the one of the leading scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this skill is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training.
National Employability Through Apprenticeship Program (NETAP) is a Public Private Partnership of Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship. National Apprentice Promotion Scheme is a new scheme of Government of India to promote apprenticeship training and increase the engagement of apprentices.
The Udaan scheme is targeted to help the ambitious and progressive youths in India.
Seekho aur Kamao is a scheme for upgrading the skills of minority youth in various modern / traditional skills depending upon their qualification.
The National Skill Development Corporation India (NSDC) was setup as a one of its kind, Public Private Partnership Company.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana There are several challenges preventing India's rural poor from competing in the modern market, such as the lack of formal education and marketable skills. This program enable Poor and Marginalized to Access Benefits
Boeing, Tata Advanced Materials Ltd (TAML) and Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) have launched a programme to train front-line workers for the aerospace industry.
Tata Motors in association with Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) has launched a programme under the National Employability Enhancement Mission (NEEM) - a nationwide skills enhancement initiative of Government of India. This mission aims to enhance employability through the objective of learn and earn, under which Tata Motors will bear all the expenses of training cost of apprenticeship training.
This scheme is for employers in specified industries to engage apprentices in designated trades to impart apprenticeship training or on the job training in industry to youth. Apprentices get an opportunity to expose in real working conditions. They get a chance to work on advanced machines and equipments, industry specific best practices and learn more about their field. Apprentices become skilled workers.
Craftsmen Training Scheme
Government of India initiated Craftsmen Training Scheme is for imparting skills in various vocational trades to meet the skilled manpower requirements for technology and industrial growth of the country. The period of training for various trades varies from six months to two years and the entry qualification varies from 8th to 12th class pass.
Green Skill Development Program
The Green Skill Development Programme (GSDP) of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC) is an initiative for skill development in the environment and forest sector to enable India's youth to get gainful employment and / or self-employment. The programme endeavours to develop technical knowledge and commitment to sustainable development. It will help in the attainment of the Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs), Sustainable Development Goals.
To support Singaporeans based in Bukit Panjang in these aspects, here are the government grants and resources that you can utilize. These programs are administered by Workforce Singapore, a statutory board under the Ministry of Manpower.
A service excellence seminar will give you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, people skills are critical for personal and organizational success.
Likewise, a customer service excellence seminar gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance.
Stages Oof Capital Funding
Most technical documents require considerable research before you sit down to write them. Here are top 7 methods to conduct a comprehensive documentation research in the pre-production phase:
1) The Existing Documentation. Insist on seeing every piece of paper ever produced on the project. This can be an old user manual, an installation handbook, engineering notes scribbled in a notebook, chat and discussion forum files, scope and spec documents, etc. You never know when you'll discover a piece of information that would be vital for your document.
2) SMEs. Subject Matter Experts are great valuable resources for all technical writers. Do your homework well and draw up a clear list of important questions before contacting an SME since most are very busy people with not much time for unstructured "brain storming."
3) Using the software or the product itself. Make sure you get your hands on the software or the product that you are documenting. There is no substitute to direct empirical data gathered from hands-on experimentation.
4) Visiting the sites, customers, observing the product in use. One excellent way to understand how a product or system operates is to visit the customer sites where the product is installed. That kind of visit can create the high-value trouble shooting guide and FAQ sheets that come in handy when things go wrong. That kind of knowledge is very hard to compile from the head office.
5) Conducting web- and tele-conferences. With the technology available to us today it's very easy to gather a group of SMEs, managers, users, and testers for a virtual conference where a technical writer can get answers to his or her questions.
6) Sending out surveys. This rare method of information gathering can be a potent one if the right questions are asked and sent to the right parties.
7) Library and Internet research. This is perhaps the most accessible information source. However, the dilemma for the technical writers is, if it's on the Internet or in your public library, there probably would not be a need for you to write it in the first place. We technical writers are invited to document what has not been documented before. In that sense we always operate on the frontiers of human knowledge, making such easy searches not very fruitful and hopeful.
Who Should Attend ?
Thelearningtobefearless advocates that you belong to any of this you should consider attending such skill enhancement programs. Small business owners, customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists, as well as managers who want service excellence training.
How You Will Benefit ?
You would be able to deliver better, faster service, and increase customer satisfaction through a customer service excellence seminar. You will learn how to gain repeat business in Bukit Panjang Singapore.
In addition to all this you should often check the Government jobs portal that aims to provide Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs) with free job search service that matches them to jobs based on their relevant skills.