Find grants, funding and support programs from across government to help your business grow and succeed. When searching for funding in International Business Park Singapore, keep in mind that you’ll generally need to meet certain criteria to be eligible, and that aside from funding assistance, many programs can help your business by building your skills and knowledge.
In addition, the job search process can be mentally and emotionally challenging, not to mention the financial opportunity costs of not working in International Business Park is usually high.
Common scenarios include fresh graduates looking for their first full-time job; mature workers hoping to start a new phase of their career; or those who got retrenched and wish to find employment.
Unlike in the past, where people work for the same employer for the entire duration of their working lives, the working adults of today will find themselves in the market for a job much more often.
Top Grant Jobs and Employers
Many don't realize that in order to be successful in business funding one must always be aware of where your business is at in terms of its development.
For clarity there are three broad areas that cover the various rounds of funding. They are:
1. Seed Stage
2. Early Stage
3. Later Stage
The seed stage is the start up stage where you dig into the financial network that you have readily available to you. Namely your own funds or that of family and friends.
During this time Angel Investors and Venture Capitalist are difficult to come by because the business model has not shown enough promise at this point. This phase deals with the building of the foundation and infrastructure of your business.
This is the stage where you will refine your model and build a strong team around you that will be able to maximize on the business opportunity at hand.
The next stage is The Early Stage. This stage focuses on:
This is the stage where you will be in pursuit of Angel Investors who would look strongly at the progress you have made in the seed stage.
The Later Stage focuses on:
At this point if your business model is showing the potential to garner 25 Million in earnings or more a year you would be in proper alignment to take on venture capital funding.
This stage considers an IPO (Initial Public Offering) or Buyouts be they MBI or MBO. Also under this umbrella would come;
At the end of the day if your company has the potential to go global while remaining profitable money will come. The pursuit of Angel Investors and Venture Capital Funding has been compared to building another business in terms of the energy and resources that have to be exerted.
Yet what we have seen in looking at models such as Google, Microsoft and Amazon is that with the right knowledge of funding you can take that business that you started in the basement or garage and turn it into a billion dollar company.
To support Singaporeans based in International Business Park in these aspects, here are the government grants and resources that you can utilize. These programs are administered by Workforce Singapore, a statutory board under the Ministry of Manpower.
A service excellence seminar will give you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, people skills are critical for personal and organizational success.
Likewise, a customer service excellence seminar gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance.
Techniques To Improve Human Capital
Every organization with managers can benefit from leadership development programs. By maximizing the effectiveness of your leadership pool, your entire workforce reaps benefits. While morale is a big part of this equation, a lot of the benefits are easier to demonstrate tangibly, and impact the organizations bottom line. Here is a list of five ways leadership development justifies itself with benefits to your workforce:
Five Key Benefits of Leadership Development:
- Boosts Morale: the most obvious benefit is also the hardest to measure. A poor leader can make any worker miserable, and miserable workers don't do their jobs well. Having your leaders be well trained and intentional in how they lead will have an immediate impact on the work environment, which leads to a snowball effect of positive outcomes. Though morale seems like an abstract, that doesn't mean that the results aren't noticeable.
- Limits Employee Turnover: Keeping your workers motivated, content and showing them respect makes it less likely they will leave. Less turnover impacts the bottom line immensely; you get to keep skilled staff and team dynamics while avoiding the cost of recruiting and training new employees. Don't underestimate the cost of cycling through a perpetually non-content workforce.
- Increases Productivity: Effective leaders are able to guide their team and minimize obstacles. They get the best results out of the resources at their disposal. This means that the team members are ultimately empowered to succeed, resulting in much better productivity.
- Provides Better vision: When leaders are well-connected with their team's, they can see the issues effecting the group better. This vision makes problem solving easier and keeps the group from being blindsided. Also, the more aware leaders are of the group, the better they are at creating a solid set of actionable goals which can lead to success.
- Fosters New Ideas: An effective leader is a good facilitator, making the comfortable enough to share new ideas, and allowing for them to study those ideas in detail. Being a good steward of new ideas can help keep your organization dynamic and ever evolving.
Who Should Attend ?
Thelearningtobefearless advocates that you belong to any of this you should consider attending such skill enhancement programs. Small business owners, customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists, as well as managers who want service excellence training.
How You Will Benefit ?
You would be able to deliver better, faster service, and increase customer satisfaction through a customer service excellence seminar. You will learn how to gain repeat business in International Business Park Singapore.
In addition to all this you should often check the Government jobs portal that aims to provide Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs) with free job search service that matches them to jobs based on their relevant skills.